Brazilian beach property in Cearà with the concept post luxury - the luxury not idealized in a brand or product but in services and experiences.
Located just 17 km from Jericoacoara, one of the most visited destinations in Brazil and one of the best spots in the world to practice kitesurfing and windsurfing. Neighboring the most luxurious hotel in the region the Casana and Rancho Peixe huts complex, this luxury oceanfront villa is embedded in the middle of a forest of palm trees and a little-explored beach. It offers the opportunity to "reconnect with yourself" in a place where silence, nature, and tranquility are the main aids for this experience.
This Jericoacoara villa sits on 44,000 meters of oceanfront land, including a 73-meter beach line. The main house has a surface of 1000 m2. The interior spaces include:
• 1 master suite of 60 m2, with stunning views of the sea, including 1 large office space, 2 large Italian showers with a view, and 1 toilet.
• 6 suites of 30 to 40 m2, including 4 suites with a sea view, including an office area, 1 large walk-in shower, and 1 toilet.
• 1 apartment with 1 bedroom with 4 very comfortable beds of dimension 1.40 x 2.00 m, 1 room with its small living room, 1 room with bathroom with 1 toilet and 2 Italian showers.
• 1 very large living room with a sea view and pool
• 1 dining room with a sea view
• 1 equipped kitchen opening to the living room and the dining room
• 1 library lounge facing the sea
• Several terraces in front of and between the rooms.
• 2 roof terraces with breathtaking views of the sea and nature
• 1 swimming pool with a dimension of 5 x 20 m
• 1 huge shaded terrace with pool beds and a small lounge
• 1 veranda with an outdoor living room with the possibility of projection of movies
• 1 veranda with a play area (ping pong)
• 1 pool-house area
• 1 kitchen/barbecue area with a bar
• 1 outdoor shower
• 1 WC
• 1 covered garage of 4 places and its car wash
• 1 small stable that can accommodate from 4 to 6 horses
• 1 organic orchard-vegetable offers a very wide variety of fruits and vegetables all year.
• 1 space of culture in aquaponics
• 1 backyard composed of hens, quails, ducks, guinea fowl
• 1 space for raising sheep and pigs in the open air, for a healthy and controlled diet.
AN APPENDIX WOODHOUSE OF 72 M2 BUILT
• A house built of local wood in a Robinson spirit classy, with a surface of 72 m2 with a wide sea view, facing the Rio de Barrinha. This house is composed of:
• 1 bedroom
• 1 living space with 2 extra beds
• 1 kitchen opening to the living space
• 1 WC
• 1 bathroom with a very large walk-in shower with a sea view
• an outdoor shower in the middle of the banana trees
This large hut located on the beach, just in front of the house, can accommodate and shelter several people in hammocks for the relaxation side. It is also a rallying point essential for kitesurfers and their equipment.
• WATER: the house is connected to the city water of the city, but we had the privilege to create 2 wells to feed the house and the organic crops because the groundwater offers drinking water of exceptional quality.
• ELECTRICITY: a specific installation has been set up in order to benefit from electricity in three-phase mode, with control of actual consumption. A generator is also available to take over if needed.
OPERATING COSTS: 3.000 Euros/month
• 6 permanent employees
• Complementary feeding of animals
FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY OF LIFE:
The main objective was to make every effort to offer everyone a quality of life that is exceptional and rare these days. Whatever his age or physical condition, this is a place of life for ALL.
• An architecture offering discretion and respect for the privacy of occupants on a plot of 4.4 hectares.
• Noble building materials and a neat decoration
• A building in the middle of a luxuriant nature, synonymous with the big and beautiful Brazil.
• Willingness to go beyond sleeping arrangements, with an invitation to adhere to a philosophy of life privileging well-being as well as physical than psychological.
• A geographical location offering all the advantages of the sea and the Earth. Indeed, kitesurfing or fishing for shrimps and lobsters can be practiced right in front of the house.
• The presence of horses, a mule, and a donkey allows for magnificent ballads on the beach and in the dunes of Barrinha.
SEASONAL RENTAL :
This Brazilian Beach Villa is a place very appreciated by a Brazilian clientele and looking for an environment that is not invaded by tourism from mass, not far from Jericoacoara.
The rental price of the main house for the year 2019 has varied from 47,000 to 200,000 reais for a stay of 7 days.
• Jericoacoara International Airport at 7km
• Fortaleza Airport + 4/4 transfer or helicopter.
Jericoacoara, Cearà, Brazil
All information furnished herein are from sources deemed reliables. No offer is made by Wire Consulting Italia srl nor rapresentation is any to be implied as to the accuracy thereof. All information are accurated but subject to errors, omissions, change of sale condition or lease, or withdrawal without any notice. Listings information are provided by third parties for consumer personal consideration and no commercial use, solely for consideration of potential purchase or lease; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant laws. All dimensions are approximate.
Введите свою собственность в нашу сеть. Любое место может быть близко, чтобы начать жить с новыми эмоциями, общими для всех нас.
Puoi liberamente prestare, rifiutare o revocare il tuo consenso, in qualsiasi momento (Impostazione cookie).
Usa il pulsante “Accetta” per acconsentire all'utilizzo di tali tecnologie. Usa il pulsante “Rifiuta” o chiudi questa informativa per continuare senza accettare.